CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Movies Mayham.

Today has been a most good day for the first day of 2010:)
I'm glad. Everything is getting better! && uh.. idk.

Tonight, I went to the movies to see "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" It's a cute movie. I'm not a big fan of Hugh Grant.. at all. I'm sorry, I've just never really liked him.. but this is a cute movie. & if Ray, Wyoming existed.. it'd be my dream home. So beautiful:)

We originally planned to see Avatar.. but it was sold out. Sadface. Then we were going to see the BlindSide but we had to eat supper at my Granny's & I poured drink on Trish's pants so she had to change so we were late for the movie. Sadface. My bad.

I want to see Dear John so bad. Have y'all heard about it. With Channing Tatum?? Who is the most beautiful man I have ever met seen in my life. Ahh! Talk about celebrity crush<3 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 307px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 478px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Dear-John-channing-tatum-7741268-307-478.jpg" border="0">

Anywho!! He's beautiful & I'd also love to read the book!!

This post is pointless. Seeyalater:)

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Blind Side = Awesome. And how do you not like Hugh Grant? He has a dry sense of humor and a British accent.

Kari said...

The last real movie I went to was the Changeling in November of 2008. Seriously. Life with kids. I did go with a friend and our girls to the Princess and the Frog about a month ago. But as for adult movies - over a year!

I think Hugh Grant is funny. A stupid funny, if you know what I mean. Maybe because you don't need to think to hard to laugh at him and I laugh hard - haha!!!