CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

True Story.

Right now I'm trying to keep myself from indulging in a big piece of red velvet cake that I made from scratch Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix last night. It was so amazing. However, it's only 12:30 in the afternoon and that is not a good way to jump start my metabolism. I'm not one to like cake so this is a big deal for me.

I think I'm going to find some clothing in this hugo mess in my floor and Mom and I will go out to lunch to "get out and stir" because "I'm in a slump". True Story. You my friends, just learned why I hate doing laundry. Because I hate putting my clothes up, because my mind gets side tracked and I don't put my clothes up and they end up on the floor. If the question "Do you know what's clean and dirty?" Is running through your mind. Why yes, I do know. See the green bag? (Chad & Nikki, I'll return that, I promise:)) That's the divider apparentally. Dirty clothes on the far side, clean on this side. Funny thing is my basket is sitting right there and it's empty.....

Wow, I think I know what's on my agenda for the rest of the day. People think I'm organized till they walk in my room. *evil laugh* Oh how they are fooled.

2 comments:

Simply Donna...... said...

Don't feel so bad.....years ago Jimmy and I went to Charlotte to see his brother. We decided to go out to eat and his brother went in his bedroom, pulled a shirt out from under his bed, which was all wrinkled, smelled of it and said "Not Bad, this one will do." I have never seen anybody do that. You're not doing that are you?? LOL

Hope the cake turns out good!! Have a piece for me.

Kari said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog the other day! Sorry, I'm a tad behind in getting back with you. I will be taking time this weekend to sit and read all these wonderful blogs. Weekdays are crazy with babies, a kid in school and a hubby at work. Glad you liked Sarah's song. She's an amazing person. Have a great day!