CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Slumpy & Slightly Grumpy

I have no update for today. I'm just here. Sortah stuck. Not feeling my life today. I mean don't get me wrong God has blessed me with a beautiful day outside. But inside my heart it isn't so beautiful. You know the saying in the Bible "out of the mouth speaks the abundance of the heart?" So true. Same for you thoughts too. Whatever you think up there in your land is what's going on down under in your heart. & mine isn't the best in the world. It's cobwebs and toils up there. Not sure really what's going on. I just need to get busy I suppose. It's like the Devil is putting junk up there & then God is fighting it away. Does that make sense? I just want the bad stuff to stay away and not come near me, ya know? I want God to consume me and me think of nothing but Him & what He wants. Ya get me?

Oh & Congrats Holly from All Things In Moddy on your pregnancy!!!
&& To Nikki from Chad and Nikki on Jo-Raye being here in just 15 days!!!

I think I'm going to go open the screen door and look outside for a bit.

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

YAY for Chad and Nikki. Nikki may or may not be incredibly excited to meet Jo in 15 days!!