CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Jo-Raye.

Johanna came and went today. It was like she was just here for a visit and then she had to go. She had to come see us so we wouldn’t be completely broken hearted. I reckon Jesus had something for her to do. She was probably on a tight schedule or something. The way I see it, I would have done the same thing Jesus did. I would have taken her back to my home too. Just because I’d want her all to myself. Understandable. Completely.

She was so perfect. Three pounds thirteen ounces. Never in my life have I seen ABSOLUTE perfection until I met that angel. She was just perfect. Another thing that is just indescribable. She had these perfect lips. Like a porcelain doll. They look as if they were painted on with the finest brush and paint available. Her little eyebrows were precious. They looked as if they were drawn on with a pencil. She was so small she didn’t even fit into her preemie outfit! It was so cute. Her little foot didn’t even fill up half the bootie part of her pjs. On her feet her second toe was longer than her big toe. On both feet!

She was a beautiful, precious, perfect angel that forever changed my heart and my life and for that I’ll be forever grateful.

I love you Johanna Raye. You’ll always be Jo-Raye in my book. No matter who likes it. Man, we could have done so much together. I was saving my Barbie Dolls for a special little girl like you. All my nail polish and everything. Goodness at the games of “Duck, Duck, Goose” and “Ring Around the Rosie” we would have played with brother. I yearn to twirl you around like I do brother and have you laugh and say “wee” like he does. & to braid your hair. To just see your beautiful eyes look up at me. No worries one day Jesus will come get me too and we can play together for eternity. I love you baby girl. Oh, how I love you so.
Love,
Aunt James

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I long for all of these things as well. One day, hopefully sooner rather than later. She was/is absolutely perfect. So dainty and petite. Beautiful.