CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

My best friend - James Ashe

My best friend is coming over for supper tonight.
I am really excited.
I don't have a picture of him, so maybe he'll let me steal one tonight? We'll see.

I've always wanted a guy to be my best friend. Just because I like guys better than girls. Girls get on my nerves. Yes, Taylor is my best friend too. But, she's my girl. Having a guy best friend is different.

Since, I'm trying to put off cleaning the house for my visitor.. hahaha, I'll just tell you about him.
Let's see....

We haven't been friends very long. I have worked at Butch's since May? Or March.. or something. I don't even know. Haha, I did not like him at first. Only because, he reminded me of someone I didn't like being reminded of. But, it was just his looks. If you look at him now and then that person at I speak of.. they look nothing alike. I think it was just the glasses and I hadn't seen the before mentioned person in a really long time.

Anyways, I thought he was mean. But, again, I didn't know him. It's sometimes hard to tell when he's kidding or being serious. He's not mean at all. He can be; but, he's just kidding. He really does have a big heart. He's just a boy. He's extremely funny, which is a must if you're my friend.

When they put me on first shift in the kitchen, that's when we became friends. I was excited that he was a Christian and seemed to love my God just as much as me. So, I wanted to get closer to him. You don't find many people in my age bracket that want to serve the Lord. Then he added me on Facebook, & I found out he was a preacher! How awesome! Haha, I was even more excited.

I couldn't really tell you when I started telling him my secrets. But, he knows them. Down to the deepest one I have.

I think I can remember when I started telling him. I had a question about something one day and he could tell something was wrong. & he said "what's wrong J-Lynn?" it went from there. Then, he became my best friend:).

To settle it for some people, I don't like him like that. I don't have feelings for him like that. He's my best friend. I love him to death & I'd do absolutely anything for him. But, it's a best friend love. Yeah, I want to be around him and when I don't get to see him, I miss him. But, it's because he is my best friend.

I think that's how it should be with God. You should love him & want to do absolutely anything for him. You should want to be around him and when you don't get to "see" him or "experience" him.. you should miss him with everything in you. Because, he is your best friend.

Photobucket

0 comments: