CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chicken Spaghetti?

I'm sure you are making the facial expression of "what?!" right now.. but seriously, bare with me. It's amazing. My bestfriend:) in all her greatness introduced me to this delicioso meal:D Really, it's good.It's not what you are thinking it is either, replacing your meatballs/hamburger (whichever you use).. it's like an awesome mexican dish for spaghetti or something:)Doesn't that look so good?! I know you think it does!! So I'm going to graciously give you the recipe for it.. please try it. Really, it's simple and easy & tastes NOTHING like normal spaghetti.

CHICKEN SPAGHETTI

2 cans of diced tomatoes.
1 can of Rotel
1 box of spaghetti noodles (or angel hair.. I personally think it'd make a neat lasagna)
2 cans of cream of chicken (we used one can of cream of chicken and one of cream of mushroom - either one works.. whatever you want!)
2 chicken breasts
Shredded Cheese (whichever you like)

Cook your chicken
Cook your noodles
While they are cooking mix all other ingredients in a large bowl (except cheese).
Once the chicken and noodles are finished put them into your bowl and mix it all together.
Put a layer in your cassarole dish and the put a layer of cheese.
Repeat till you use all your bowl ingredients

Pop it in the oven @ 350 for 45 minutes.

I know, I know.. I'm not good at writing recipes but I hope you figure it out for your good!
Because it is delicious!! Before you know it you will be stuffing you face. Really!It really is amazing, & I really hope you try it!! Thanks TAYLOR!!

Throwing in Clayton for good measure:) Just because I miss him!!:D<3>

1 comments:

Joan Carr said...

Yum, I think I will try it.