CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Favorite Part of Christmas..

No, it wasn't getting what I wanted.
&& it wasn't seeing my nephew get a thousand toys.
&& it wasn't about seeing my sisterinlaw's nephew get a good Christmas.
It wasn't about the Christmas Play @ church (even though Jesus is the reason for the season!)
No.. it was about this.
Seeing my nephew play in wrapping paper & having the time of his life.
Even though he got:
-blocks
-guitar
-tricycle
-tent
-guns
-laptop
-etc...
He loved the wrapping paper. Don't you love how kids find the simple things?
I wish I could do that more often...
Just find the simple things:)

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

simple things are the best. :) Merry Christmas!

chadandnikki said...

He did love that wrapping paper.

Preachersgirl3491 said...

This picture makes me sooooooooooooo happy!