CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

WINTER TIME

Dear God,

What do you think of me? That's a question that I think is a VERY bold question to ask God. Because, I really don't think I want to know the answer.. but yet I do. However, with the way I am feeling I think that I know the answer. I'm not really sure when the last time I talked to you was. I have thought about you, but to actually say "hey God, you sure are beautiful today" it hasn't happened. I think it's winter. What a sad excuse. But, I don't like winter. I know, I know.. Lord, you made it and it's got to come.. it's part of your cycle. I just don't like being cold. I get bogged down and blue.

I am always the one person that tells people that you have to see the sunny side of life. I am totally seeing it. Six months from now. Even now. My life is turning around. You are getting the biggest hug ever! I am happy, Lord. I really am. Winter is just an excuse.

I don't have an excuse. I'm sorry. Forgive me?

In Jesus Name,

Love, me.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi! My name is Lauren and I'm from Brazil... (I'm sorry but my english isn't good enough). My dear friend found your blog and showed me... Woow! Your posts are blessings in our lifes! God bless you and that Jesus be always the focus of your life. :)

http://AMBforchrist.blogspot.com said...

I think you speak for a lot of us, we don't talk to God often enough, and don't thank and praise Him enough for the good things that He does in our lives, but we still love Him.

Unknown said...

Aww! I love you! I love your blog. Thank you for posting your prayers. I am not a winter lover myself, and have joined you with the winter blues. Now I am going to get on my knees and give thanks to God for winter, and for your blog. Keep it up and God Bless!

Unknown said...

Your website reminds me of a great Christian song that was sang at my old church in NC. It's called I Get on My Knees by Jaci Velasquez. I'm sure you've heard it but if not I think you should check it out.

http://AMBforchrist.blogspot.com said...

If we get down on our knees, and humbly ask God to for give us and really mean it then He will fill our heart with His love and we will feel like that we can conquer the world single handed.Jesus loves us.